Would you like to learn a simple and effective reflex technique that helps to quickly relieve pain and enjoy greater well-being on a daily basis?
Su means Hand and Jok means Foot.
The Su Jok Technique offers simple correspondence maps that allow the entire body to be reached through the hands and feet to work in painful or unbalanced areas at a distance to relieve the pain and to help restore well-being.
The Su Jok Technique Course is for you if:
- You want to learn simple techniques to relieve pain anytime, anywhere
- You would like to have basic resources to help yourself and others to maintain a well-being
- You are open to experiencing the healing capacity of your own body
- You like reflex therapies
- You want to learn a simple preventive therapy
Discover the creativity and healing potential of the Su Jok Technique
When you finish the course
The Su Jok Technique course is designed so that in an easy and enjoyable way you learn 3 Correspondence Systems in hands and feet that will allow you to:
- Relieve almost any type of pain in a few minutes
- Get started in the therapeutic world or complement other therapies that you already offer, with a simple, versatile, creative and effective therapy.
- Help yourself and others anywhere and anytime.
What is the course content?
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology of the human body
- History of the Su Jok Technique
- Standard System of Correspondence:
- Reflex Correspondences
- Primary & Secondary Correspondences
- Auxiliary points
- Four-Axis Reflection Principle
- Partial Correspondences
- The 2 & 3 points of Correspondence therapy
- Energy Points
- Insect System of Correspondence
- Reflex Correspondences
- The 3 Fundamental Principles: Homo, Hetero and Neutro
- Mini System of Correspondence
- Reflex Correspondences
- Main use of this system
- Tools and resources used in Su Jok Technique
Material & extras included:
- Course documentation: Manual pdf, self-testing quizzes, evaluation test
- Books in pdf, videos and reference articles to expand knowledge and complement what has been learned.
- Student Telegram group
- Certificate of completion of the course
Who is the Trainer?
María Antonia Crevillén
More than 15 years of experience as a therapist and trainer of the Su Jok Technique, with more than 60 courses given to more than 300 students.
More than 20 Presentations on the Su Jok Technique in Health Fairs, Conferences, Associations.
My journey with Su Jok
I came across the Su Jok Therapy because of my great interest in reflex therapies. I had studied Reflexology and it seemed to me that this therapy was an ideal complement.
The fascinating thing about Su Jok Technique is its accessibility, its simplicity, it allows self-treatments easily. It is not required any previous knowledge to benefit from learning this technique, and you can help yourself and others anywhere and anytime.
I remember one day that I was at a medical clinic accompanying a relative, and while we were waiting I saw that the nurse wasn´t feeling very well, she kept touching her neck. As there was nobody around, I asked her what happened and she said that her neck was killing her, the pain was unbearable. I asked her whether I could take her hand and see if I could ease her pain. She looked at me with a strange face but her despair was such that she offered me her hands. I applied Su Jok for a few minutes and she could not believe that the heaviness she had feeling in her neck was dissipating, the pain had decreased a lot, she couldn´t believe what was happening, she could strech and rotate her neck with hardly any pain. The only thing she could manage to say was thank you, still not believing what had happened.
It is enormously rewarding to be able to help a person in pain at any time with just your hands!
In 2004 I participated at the 1st International Reflexology Congress held in Porto, Portugal, with the presentation: «Reflexology and Su Jok: Two Reflex Techniques». The interest raised by this technique was such that for four years I participated in the training of reflexologists at the Emídio Carvalho Institute of Integrated Reflexology in Porto, teaching Su Jok Technique and the Byol Meridian Therapy to future reflexologists.
It was in 2010 when I first started teaching Su Jok online. I have had students from different parts of Spain, other European countries, and from the other side of the Atlantic, such as Mexico, USA, Uruguay, Colombia, Venezuela, Argentina, Chile.
In 2016 I created the online school Escuela de Terapias Naturales, where both courses, Technique and Acupuncture Su Jok, are available to study in Spanish. Lessons are already recorded and available at the school.
What do Students think about the course?
«I recommend the course 100%, because besides learning a lot, you´ll find an experienced professional. My opinion is very satisfactory for how the study of this discipline is proposed. It seems to me a quality training, well organized, and easy to understand. Thank you very much. ”, Juan Jesús, Spain
“I am still very excited about the Su Jok practice, my daughter is much better since it is the first time that she spews a lot of phlegm, my children are very excited, coworkers are surprised at how quickly the stress and headaches are removed, God bless you for your great support !!! ” Brenda, Mexico
“It is an effective and simple method to treat ailments. Methods like this should be known for our day-to-day.” José Miguel, Spain
«I have obtained much more value in this course than I had expected, there is a before and after with this course, my family and my clients are very satisfied that in this simple way I can relieve pain so quickly, and I´m even more satisfied.» Monica, Spain
Online course, live classes via Zoom.
Date: not available yet
Are you interested or need further information?
Please click below and tell me
Yes, please, tell me more
Blog Articles on Su Jok:
- «Benefits of Su Jok in Sacrumlumbago» (read Here)
- «Effectiveness of the Su Jok Therapy in Heel Spur Pain» (read Here)
- «Benefits of Su Jok Therapy in Bronchial Asthma Patients» (read Here)
- «Effectiveness of Su Jok Therapy in patients with Anxiety» (read Here)
- Conference «A Gift in your Hands» (read Here)
- «Studies about Reflex Therapies» (read Here)
- «A Firt-Aid Kit in your Hands with Su Jok Therapy» (read Here)
- «Su Jok Therapy and Anxiety» (read Here)
- «Su Jok: Looking after ourselves through our hands and Feet» (read Here)
- «Su Jok, a Present from Heaven?» (read Here)
- «Energy Points in the Su Jok Therapy» (read Here)
Comments are closed.